So Tuesday night I “finally” wrapped up development on my first Android app, my very own TipCalculator. I uploaded and branched the source, copied the binary to my webpage, created a TipCalculator page on this blog, and downloaded it to my own phone (to make sure that worked). It was all good and well until… I realized that I forgot to fix something after I moved some code around, and now I could no longer delete Tips. Oh boy.
So anywho, more debugging, fixed a couple other issues (my rounding was bad, oops), and finally: TipCalculator version 1.1 was born! You can check out more info if you care to on the TipCalculator page. It’s nothing spiffy, but I figured I can add it to my portfolio if nothing else.